WordPress offers Branda as a plugin to customize your login home page. This is a creative way of branding your entry point to the administrative dashboard to WordPress. By default, the WordPress login page is not personalized to your website’s branding.
The purpose of this guide is to learn how to customize the WordPress Login page so that it no longer looks like the image below.
Customizing the WordPress Login Page
1. Navigate to the WordPress Plugin download page.
2. Search for Branda
3. Click Install Now.
4. Click Activate in the Branda wp plugin box.
5. On the WordPress sidebar, Click Branda to access the Customize Login Screen option under the Front-end section.
6.In the Login Screen table of content section click ACTIVATE under the Customize Login Screen.
7. In the Choose a Template pop-up window you can choose a pre-existing template or Start from scratch. For this scenario, we will click Start from scratch.
8. Click continue.
9. In the Content section expand the Logo & Background row by clicking the drop-down arrow.
10. Add your logo by clicking the Upload Image.
11. Click Select Files to search for your logo in your folder directory.
12. Search for your file in the folder directory and double click to upload to WordPress.
13. Once the image is uploaded click Use this image.
14. Update the URL.
15. Update the Alt Text.
16. Navigate to the Background Image and click Upload image.
17. In the Upload Files tab click Select Files to search for your background image in the folder directory. Once you find your image double click it to import it to WordPress.
18. Click SAVE CHANGES.
Check your work
19. Navigate to the user section in the WordPress main toolbar – > Hover over your name -> Click Log Out.
20. You should now be able to see your new login screen.
[embeddoc url=”https://digitalflowstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/How-To-Customize-your-Wordpress-Login-Page.pdf” download=”all” viewer=”google”]