- February 6, 2021
- Posted by: Gabriel Luna
- Categories: Business plans, How to
This digital implementation guide serves as a checklist and resource page for all the steps taken during a 6-month Digital Implementation.
During this six month time frame we will be going through some focus areas that are based on the following categories explained more in detail during the onboarding proces.
- Documentation/Content Creation
- Distribution of content
- Implementation/engagement/call to action
- Followup/engaged user support
- up sale
- rinse and repeat
- Client Dashboard Review
- Customer Segmentation
- Split Testing
- Metrics Review
- Campains identification
- Web Events identity map
Digital Implementation Outline
Account set up
If the social platforms are not created then some time must be spent accomplishing this task even if not actively being used.
- Social Media Profiles
- Domain Email
- Google My Biz
- Google Analytics
- Google tag manager
- Google Search Console
Client Demographics Intake
- The client completes the Intake Form.
- The client provides a download link with all assets. If unstructured a meeting must be set up for proper organization
- Keyword research.
- Digital Branding worksheet.
- Site map with Navigation strategy
- Decide which plugins are required for website usability
- Install SSL
- Customer Avatar Session
Backend CMS Website Implementation
- Select Domain name Provider. Go Daddy, Name Cheap.
- Select Hosting Go Daddy, Name Cheap.
- Select CMS. WordPress, Wix, Shopify
- Enable CDN Cloud Flare.
Front End Implementation
- Select a template
- Select plugins for functionality
- Administrative login screen personalization
Search Engine Optimization
- Sitemap submission to Google Search Console.